November auction prices still waver in the negative zone.
This month there is more buying power from neighboring countries.
New buyer increased by 70% as our company continues to push marketing efforts.
It is expected that the domestic market will recover in the near future and will increase demand for machinery.
Auction prices fell significantly for small excavators up to 2.5 tons and forklifts. This may be due to the large number of products available in the auction market during this period and the demand amongst the users has decreased. Auction prices also fell for agricultural machinery and small wheel loaders, limited to units requiring re-conditioning and also reduce market needs. Auction prices for spare parts and tools also fell in line with generators, pumps and construction tools.
November auction results compared to October’s
- Excavator 1 – 2.5 tons prices fell significantly
- Excavator 3 – 5 tons prices down slightly
- Excavator 6 – 12 tons no significant change
- Forklift 1.5 – 5.0 tons prices adjusted down due to large supply in auction market
- Wheel loaders of different sizes prices down
- Farming tractors and agricultural tools prices down slightly
- Industrial/construction machine and miscellaneous tools prices adjusted down
(This analysis is for JSSR Auction only and may differ from the general market)
Register as website member to view past auction results