The number of auction items this month decreased as compared to last month, in line with Thailand low season at the moment. Auction price in Japan is up continuously due to the weaker Yen in the past period. Many consignors choose to sell locally where prices are better, rather than consigning to auction in Thailand, resulting in a significant decrease in the number of auction items from Japan such as crawler dozer, wheel loader, excavator, tire roller, etc.
Auction price continue to adjust down this month. Currently, there is less demands for machinery in domestic market, which may be a good opportunity to choose good condition machine to sell in higher prices in the next season.
July’s auction results as compared to June’s
- 1-5 tons excavators’ prices decreased more than 10%
- 6-12 tons excavators’ prices decreased more than 10%
- 1.5-5.0 tons forklifts’ prices continue to adjust down
- Wheel loaders’ prices continue to adjust down
- Farming tractors and agricultural tools’ prices adjusted down 5-10%
- Cranes’ prices significantly dropped
- Civil work equipment such as Rollers, prices continue to drop
- Factory/industrial equipment and miscellaneous construction equipment saw prices decline as well
The delay of many construction projects has started to affect the prices of used machinery market.
(This analysis is for JSSR Auction only and may differ from the general market.)
Register as website member to view past auction results http://www.jssr.co.th/result_catehory.php