Economic improvement and the rise in agricultural prices in the country results in an increase demand for machinery use. Plus the demands from neighbouring countries due to growing foreign investment also results in improved prices for used machinery.
The number of auction participants and auction items were less than last month due to the long holiday, but expected to increase in the coming months.
This month’s auction price improves in almost every category, except for tools, electrical appliances/tools. Generally there is good demand for machine in good and ready-to-work condition.
January 2017 auction results as compared to December 2016’s
– 1-4 Tons Excavators’ prices decreased slightly
– 5-12 Tons Excavators’ prices adjusted up
– 1.5 – 3.0 Tons Forklifts’ prices increased but 4.0 – 6.0 Tons prices decreased
– Wheel Loaders’ prices stable and improved for popular model in good condition.
– Farming tractors and agricultural tools’ prices improved and expect positive trend through this year.
– Cranes’ prices decreased from previous months’
– Civil work equipment’s prices seem stable for units in good and ready-to-work condition.
– Miscellaneous goods’ prices stable. There still demands for goods in the category of water pump, generator, welder, air compressor. However, truck parts’ prices still declined such as cabin, engine, axle, truck mounted crane, motor pump, liquid tank, self-loader with winch, etc.
Our company believes that demand for machinery in all sectors will increase continuously which may result in an increase in price for machine in good and ready-to-use condition.
(This analysis is for JSSR Auction results only and may differ from the general market)
Register as website member to view past auction results http://www.jssr.co.th/result_category.php