This month auction saw number of bidders and auction items down from last month due to the year end and long holiday approaching. Prices of small size machine adjusted down from previous month, but medium and large machine show continuing needs and the prices stable. Thailand’s neighbours continue to show strong buying power. Civil work machinery still have demand for good and ready to work units. Agricultural machinery prices have yet to recover and may be delayed until the next planting season.
December auction result as compared to November’s
– Excavator’s prices slightly adjusted down
– Forklift’s prices no significant change
– Wheel loader’s prices continue to decline
– Farming tractor and agricultural tools/equipment prices still no sign of improvement.
– Civil work equipment prices stable
– Miscellaneous items, despite a decrease in price, continue to have demands for generators, welding machine and air compressors. Truck parts’ prices decreased, such as, cabins, engines, axles, truck mounted cranes, liquid tanks, self-loader with winch, etc.
Our company still has positive outlook for used construction machinery market for next year as Thailand continues to see growing number of construction projects.
(This analysis is for JSSR Auction results only and may differ from the general market)
Register as website member to view past auction results http://www.jssr.co.th/result_category.php